A star-studded evening hosted by the Lord Mayor of the City of London at her official home, the iconic venue the Mansion House, helped to raise valuable funds to help TRACKS autism move even closer to achieving an ambitious fundraising target.
Actress Jane Asher, Baroness Howarth, Lady Hobson and BBC broadcaster and raconteur Reverend Cannon Roger Royle were among the guests attending the event as patrons to help TRACKS autism, a charity dedicated to supporting children with autism and their families, purchase a new building. So far the charity has raised £367,000 but requires an additional £33,000 to complete the purchase of a new state of the art building for its specialist early years centre.
See press release below for more details.
- 2015 - Jan Wagstaff Apppointed as Principal of TRACKS autism
- 2014 - Lord Mayor of London hosts glittering reception to support TRACKS capital appeal
- 2014 - KASPAR the robot and TRACKS autism feature on BBC Breakfast and CBBC's Newsround
- 2012 - TRACKS celebrates 10th anniversary with Samantha Cameron at Downing Street reception
- 2011 - Holiday Inn presents cheque to TRACKS' patron Lady Hobson
- 2011 - TRACKS awarded Outstanding by Ofsted