Our Centre is dependent entirely on voluntary donations
Our highly specialised autism service is very costly to deliver and TRACKS is dependent upon voluntary contributions to continue its valuable work. The National Autistic Society identifies the huge value and importance of early intervention for children with autism. This is why we need your help. We raise two thirds of our operating costs through charitable contributions from the individuals, local companies and organisations in our community.
SPONSOR A CHILD
And become A FRIEND OF TRACKS
Every 3 hour session for a child at TRACKS costs £120. Parents contribute a 1/3rd and the remainder has to be funded from voluntary contributions. You can sponsor a child at TRACKS by making a small monthly contribution by Standing Order of £3 or more if you can afford it, SO PLEASE make a donation at DONATE - BT Donate Page
Since opening our doors in 2002 we have helped:
- over 500 children and their families
- conducted over 5,000 sessions
- over 58% of the children attending are able to move into, adapt successfully and remain in the most appropriate setting including mainstream schooling.
Your gift today will:
- enable young children with autism or related conditions to realise their potential
- provide children with an environment tailored to their specific complex needs
- build children's confidence through play and interaction
- help us to offer children specialist one to one therapies including sensory circuits, and one to one work with KASPAR the humanoid robot
- continue to provide short breaks and respite care for families
Everything you donate makes a difference to us and the children and families we work with.
To make a donation please visit our BT Donate Page
There are other ways to give:
Give while you shop
You can now donate to TRACKS autism whenever you shop online through www.thegivingmachine.co.uk. Over 200 of the best online shops have...
Give in your Will with a legacy gift.
After taking care of your loved ones in your Will, please consider a legacy gift.
In memory gifts
In Memory gifts are special tributes to those you love. They can mean so much at a time of sadness.
Gift Aid helps increase your donation if you are an individual donor. Gift Aid was introduced by the government in April 2000 and allows charities to reclaim the tax you have already paid.