If you or your business would like to sponsor TRACKS autism then please do get in touch, we would be very keen to speak to you about the many different ways we can work together.
Your sponsorship could be for a specific piece of work that we do with the children such as:
- sensory circuits
- sherborne developmental movement
- KASPAR the humanoid robot
You could sponsor a particular event, for example:
- to raise awareness of autism
- to inform parents and professionals about the vital work that we do
- workshops to help parents manage family life with a child with autism
You could sponsor a particular area of our building, such as:
- our sensory room
- our art room
- our outdoor sensory garden
Alternatively you could sponsor TRACKS autism as a whole and contribute to all that we do and achieve.
There are so many creative, exciting ways you can support the work we do through sponsorship and associate your business with the continued success we have enjoyed as one of only two specialist early learning centres in the UK for children with autism.
Contact us by email, telephone or simply complete our online contact us form. We look forward to hearing from you.